TERMS OF PURCHASE
By clicking “Buy Now,” “Purchase,” or any other phrase on the purchase button, entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, you (“Client”) agree to be provided with products by Dr. Olga Tararukhina (“Author”), acting on behalf of OLGATARA (“Company”), and you are entering into a legally binding agreement with the Company, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Upon execution of this Agreement, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, the Author agrees to provide access to the digital product (“Product”).
- The scope of services rendered by the Author pursuant to this contract shall be solely limited to those contained therein and/or provided for on Author’s Website drolgatara.com as part of the Product.
- The Product includes a downloadable PDF document.
- METHODOLOGY. Client agrees to be open minded to Author’s methods and partake in services as proposed in the Product. Client understands that Author has made no guarantees as to the outcome of the Product.
- By purchasing the Product, Client acknowledges that the Author is not a medical doctor, therapist, psychiatrist, attorney, or financial advisor, and her services do not replace the care of other professionals. The information in this Product is in no way to be construed or substituted as legal or any other type of professional advice.
- The Author may provide the Client with information relating to products that the Author believes might benefit the Client, but such information is not to be taken as an endorsement or recommendation. The Author is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information or using the Product provided.
- The Author may provide Client with third-party recommendations for such services as business, counseling, or other related services. Client agrees that these are only recommendations and the Author will not be held liable for the services provided by any third-party to the Client. The Author is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information or services provided by a third-party.
- Any testimonials, outcomes, or examples shown through Author’s website or slides during the Course are only examples of what may be possible for Client. There can be no assurance as to any particular outcome based on the use of Author’s Course, programs, and/or services. Client acknowledges that Author has not and does not make any representations as to a future outcome of any kind that may be derived as a result of use of Author’s website, courses, products or services.
- PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY.
- Upon execution of this Agreement, Client agrees to pay to the Author the full purchase amount.
- Author does not offer refunds for Products.
- If available and if Client selects a payment plan option, Client agrees to pay fees to the Author according to the payment schedule set forth on Author’s website, or otherwise provided to Client, and the payment plan selected by Client (the “Fee”).
- Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay Authorization. Each Party hereto acknowledges that Author will charge the credit card or payment method chosen by the Client.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. In respect of the documents specifically created for the Client as part of this Product the Author maintains all of the copyright, other intellectual property rights and any other data or material used or subsisting in the Material whether finished or unfinished. Client receives one copy for personal use of any content provided the Author. Nothing in this Agreement shall transfer ownership of or rights to any intellectual property of the Author to the Client, nor grant any right or license other than those stated in this Agreement.
- NON-DISPARAGEMENT. The Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving a dispute shall be in the venue set forth herein below. The Parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the other. Neither Client nor any of Client’s associates, employees or affiliates will directly or indirectly, in any capacity or manner, make, express, transmit speak, write, verbalize or otherwise communicate in any way (or cause, further, assist, solicit, encourage, support or participate in any of the foregoing), any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, communication or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory or critical of, or negative toward, the Author or any of its Courses, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents or representatives.
- GOOD FAITH. Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The information and education provided to the Client by the Author under this Agreement are provided on an “as-is” basis, without any warranties or representations express, implied or statutory; including, without limitation, warranties of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor are there any warranties created by a course of deal, course of performance or trade usage.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By using OLGATARA services and purchasing this Product Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or non-foreseeable, arising from such transaction. Client agrees that Author will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of the Product. Client agrees that use of this Product is at user’s own risk.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. If a dispute is not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the parties to this Agreement, any controversy or dispute to this Agreement will be submitted to the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall occur within ninety (90) days from the date of the initial arbitration demand and shall take place in Springfield, Illinois, or via telephone. The Parties shall cooperate in exchanging and expediting discovery as part of the arbitration process and shall cooperate with each other to ensure that the arbitration process is completed within the ninety (90) day period. The written decision of the arbitrators (which will provide for the payment of costs, including attorneys’ fees) will be absolutely binding and conclusive and not subject to judicial review, and may be entered and enforced in any court of proper jurisdiction, either as a judgment of law or decree in equity, as circumstances may indicate.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois within United States of America, regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral.